Here’s everything you need to know to take part
The show must go on!
Please take a few minutes to record your entry and send it to us. Here are some tips to make it as easy as possible:
1) Recording – Please use your smartphone or tablet to record:
- Position your device in landscape mode
- Ensure you’re in the frame 😉
- Make sure the sound is audible, e.g. reduce background noise, and ensure your volume is around the midway mark
- Tip: Check with a 30-second test run first before creating your final video.
- Please keep maximum length of video to approximately three minutes.
2) Submitting – Please upload your video to your favourite cloud-based sharing platform (e.g. DropBox, Google Drive etc), and send the link to: email@example.com.
Please ensure the link provides access and the file can be downloaded.
3) Deadline for entries is Friday 10 April 2020.
4) An AJP judging panel will decide on the winning entries in both pharmacist and industry categories.
5) Announcement of the winning entries in both categories will take place in May 2020.
6) A People’s Choice poll will also run on AJP’s website and Facebook page, once all the videos have been published – just for fun (and glory of course!). People’s Choice winner will be announced in May 2020.
7) Winners are grinners – we ask that our eventual lucky winners share a selfie with their trophy.
8) Permission – by submitting your entry you give the AJP/APPco permission to share your video on its website and social media platforms as part of the Pharmacy’s Got Talent competition.
Any questions? Contact us.