AJP will be presenting all the news, views and events from APP2018 as they occur
It’s almost time for APP2018 on the Gold Coast, being held next week (from 3-6 May) and this year the event is bigger than ever with a stellar line-up of speakers, events and information.
AJP’s comprehensive, multi-media coverage of the biggest event in pharmacy will feature:
- Video interviews with pharmacy leaders, business experts, clinical experts and key identities at the conference
- Up to the minute twitter coverage of major news, awards and announcements (follow @AJPEditor)
- Regular Facebook posts (like Australian Journal of Pharmacy)
- Breaking email newsletters PLUS our regular daily newsletter on each day of the conference
- Daily video analysis of the major news (courtesy of your intrepid editor)
- Highlights of the trade exhibition, including coverage of any launches and announcements from exhibitors
- Post-event wrap-up online and in the June AJP print magazine
Drop by our film stage to see what’s happening there, or to talk to one of our team. It’s located on the first floor, near the top of the escalators, adjacent to the upstairs meeting rooms
You can also drop by the PDL stand (stand numbers 34/35) to meet the AJP team, as well as have a chat to the team from PDL about the support and advice they provide to pharmacists.
If anyone has any news or pics from the event, please send them to us (email email@example.com or via social media)
We trust that you will enjoy our coverage of APP2018, and we hope to see many of you there!