“A breath of fresh air from the CHF! One is tempted to add “for once” but let’s be content to give credit where it’s due. The PBS Safety Net administration is a thrice-regurgitated dog’s breakfast, utterly despised by pharmacists and Medicare alike, that has doggedly schooled hundreds of thousands of patients in the fine art of gaming their entitlements while arbitrarily disadvantaging a similar number, and it’s way overdue for reform….”
- Should Location Rules be Abolished
- Self reported penicillin allergy
- Sussan Ley chartered VIP jet that cost $12000
- 10 real reasons not to prescribe antibiotics
- OTC Analgesics should be pharmacist only
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.