The trial of 100 people found those who worked to at least 80 per cent of their peak strength twice a week, restored at least some of their cognition after six months.
Researchers don’t yet know exactly how brain function and muscle strength are linked but say people who do resistance training are likely to age better.”
- Faxed script responsibility
- Public Hospitals and non-PBS items on safety net?
- Treatments that bring little or no benefit to patients
- Epsom Salts, stale beer and mouthwash
- Rural Pharmacist shortage
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.