Most of the 5600 pharmacies in Australia plan to expand their patient offering, according to a major university pharmacy survey.
But it’s best to plan before you leap.
Here are five simple questions that can mean the difference between a useful service and a failed service.
- What services do your patients need?
- Will you be duplicating a service rather than offering something new?
- What does your patient data tell you about opportunities to help?
- Is there passion for the service among your team?
- Are you looking at your patients’ health beyond their prescription?
Source: The Future of Pharmacy eBook. Click here to get your free copy.
© Pfizer 2018. Pfizer Australia Pty Limited. Pfizer Medical Information: 1800 675 229. Sydney, Australia.