It’s no surprise that pharmacy staff are becoming increasingly time poor, which is why Demodeks – Australia’s leading innovator of retailing systems and dispensing equipment – is proud to offer community and hospital pharmacies access to a genuine “one-stop-shop” for storage solutions and dispensary automation.
In fact, Demodeks now offers more than 357 combinations of pharmacy automation solutions and have over 800 installations globally, which means they work intimately with wholesalers, pharmacy groups, independent key stakeholders and decision makers. Importantly, this is a direct result of following international trends and listening to customers’ needs. As a result, pharmacists can have confidence in a trusted product range, and in proven customer service and support that gives peace of mind through every stage of transition and change.
With a team of more than 160 employees worldwide, Demodeks has over 95 years’ combined local and international experience, working with both community and hospital pharmacies. They pride themselves on their in-house development and production of hardware and software – manufactured at state of the art production plants in Belgium. All this means they are uniquely positioned to service all commercial, design and technical requirements, by designing tailored solutions for dispensary storage and pharmacy automation.
In addition, Demodeks’ deep knowledge of technical processes and expertise in this agile industry, means they can seamlessly deliver the most complex projects in exact accordance with their customers’ vision.
Save Time With A One-Stop-Shop Solution
The Demodeks approach is to provide a complete project concept from inception to implementation. It is designed to meet individual customer requirements in relation to growth, space optimisation and ROI and means customers save time by not having to work with multiple vendors. The Demodeks approach includes the following:
- Understanding and reviewing current workflow to design more effective systems that facilitate increased engagement between pharmacist and patient
- Tailoring storage systems to optimise available floor space and improve daily operational efficiencies
- Improving stock management (first expiry, first out) and maximising profitability of stock holding
- Dispensary automation that is integrated with major software vendors, giving pharmacies the latest digital technology to ensure alignment with 2025 Community Pharmacy initiative and to provide 7CPA Patient centric focus
- Competitive rates for Robot Maintenance & Service Agreement
Pharmacies Benefit From Demodeks Service Commitment
Finally, pharmacies have access to a proven and professional change partner that is committed to their customers’ success and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to maximise patient services and increase pharmacy workflow effectiveness.
To learn more about how Demodeks can boost your pharmacy’s business performance, visit www.demodeks.com.