Seeking experienced Pharmacist to join the WorkSafe and TAC Clinical Panel (Melbourne based)
The Health and Disability Strategy Group (HDSG) is a collaboration between WorkSafe Victoria (WorkSafe) and the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). The purpose of HDSG is to use evidence based research and investigate both internal and external health trends to inform policy and develop strategy.
We are currently inviting expressions of interest from experienced Pharmacists currently working at least 8 hours per week in active pharmaceutical practice to join the Clinical Panel. In particular you will have:
- at least 10 years’ experience as a practicing pharmacist in a retail pharmacy environment;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- demonstrated pharmacy expertise associated with compensable clients with a focus on client outcomes;
- the ability to build sound relationships with organisations, stakeholders and individuals; and
- research experience will be highly regarded.
The challenging and rewarding role involves providing professional support and advice to WorkSafe Agents and to pharmacists who are providing services to injured workers. You will make evidenced based pharmaceutical recommendations on individual and you may also be involved in providing clinical advice to inform WorkSafe strategies. Currently, much of this work is related to invoicing.
You will operate under an annual contract working on a sessional basis for up to 8 hours per week at an hourly rate set by WorkSafe.
Email your expression of interest to: Mark_Phillips@worksafe.vic.gov.au by Friday 30 October and include:
- A cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are suited to this role.
- Resumé – with contact details of two professional referees
For more information please contact Mark Phillips, on 03 9641 1762 or visit worksafe.vic.gov.au.