26 October 2021 | 8PM AEDT | 7PM AEST | 5PM AWST | 7.30PM ACDT
TerryWhite Chemmart have invested heavily in systems, resources and training so their immunising network can deliver a safe, efficient and professional experience.
Their six-part Vaccination Excellence Program means they do the heavy lifting, so their pharmacists can focus on what’s important – their customers.
- Learning & Development – Online and face-to-face practical support for vaccinations.
- Operational Support – Hands-on assistance using the latest resources to ensure a high-quality patient experience.
- Expert Advice – An expert team committed to regularly sharing the latest health updates and regulations.
- Marketing – Reaching millions and driving new customers into our pharmacies every day.
- Customer Booking System – A seamless, hassle-free booking experience.
- Category Leadership – Influencing the public debate on pharmacy vaccinations and keeping us top-of-mind with customers.
Join them on Tuesday October 26th at 8pm (AEDT) to find out how well this program is working by hearing first-hand experiences from pharmacy owners across the TerryWhite Chemmart network.
And if you have a question you would like answered, simply detail this upon registering and they’ll endeavour to cover it in the session.
See you then!
WHEN: Tues October 26th 2021
TIME: 8pm (AEDT)