“AI or artificial intelligence is transforming the world. And the rate of change is accelerating. Computers can read, write and comprehend speech, text, photos and make independent decisions. A driverless deliver truck has clocked up 100,000km in the real world in Germany. Computers can read and analyse pathology results with equal or better acuity than human pathologists. Essentially there is no profession or human endeavor that will not be able to be provided by AI computers, including pharmacy. And the pace of change and evolution is accelerating exponentially.”
Post a comment.
Other current topics in the AJP Discussion Forum include:
- Off to the gym — where is it again?
- Public Hospitals and non-PBS items on safety net?
- AI and the future of Pharmacy
- Epsom Salts, stale beer and mouthwash
- Faxed script responsibility
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.