Please note that we do not keep a record of the CPD credits you have earned. Websites run by the PSA, the ACP and the PGA do.
The AJP has a growing range of CPD-accredited education offerings available in print and digital formats, enabling pharmacists to meet their continuing professional development (CPD) commitments.
Our readers told us that 73% of them prefer to access CPD content online (AJP website poll October 2017) – and we listened.
Every month, you can find more CPD-accredited content on our website, including the four CPD activities in the AJP plus BONUS online-only activities.
CPD at the AJP is easy!
- More CPD points for you, in one spot
- It’s a convenient and easy way to complete CPD-accredited activities and earn CPD credits
- See what AJP CPD activities you’ve completed at a glance
- Print or save certificates of completed activities
AJP CPD content can be accessed via:
- The AJP journal Education section: four CPD articles per month. SUBSCRIBE TO THE AJP JOURNAL
- The AJP website CPD section – four new CPD-accredited activities from the AJP journal available to complete online, plus BONUS online-only CPD content – for registered website users only. REGISTER ON THE AJP WEBSITE