Terms & Conditions – 18/12/2014
Ajp.com.au terms and conditions, together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on Appco.com.au (‘Conditions’) govern your use of and access to ajp.com.au.
We may change all or part of the Conditions at any time. If we do, the new Conditions will be posted on the website and any subsequent or continued use of ajp.com.au will constitute acceptance of any changes. If you have any objections you must immediately discontinue using ajp.com.au.
All endeavours are made to ensure that access to ajp.com.au will be uninterrupted. However, your access may be suspended due to system failure, maintenance or reasons beyond our control, without notice.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, we reserve the right to change or discontinue any website feature or service (or part thereof) on ajp.com.au at any time.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, we reserve the right to change the pricing for any chargeable service or feature on ajp.com.au at any time without providing notice to you.
To access ajp.com.au, you must register as a member of ajp.com.au and provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your membership details, including any username and/or password assigned to you. You are wholly responsible for all activities which occur under your membership details. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership details. You must not permit your membership details to be used by or transferred to any other person.
We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your membership or access to ajp.com.au, including if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, have breached the Conditions or are no longer an active member.
You must not:(a) use ajp.com.au in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use ajp.com.au to:
- to transmit (or authorise the transmission of) ‘junk mail,’ ‘chain letters,’ unsolicited emails, instant messaging, ‘spimming,’ or ‘spamming;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or
- for any unlawful purpose;
(c) use ajp.com.au to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
- that violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware; and
- advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorised by ajp.com.au).
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on ajp.com.au or APPco PTY LTD;
(e) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of ajp.com.au;
(f) use ajp.com.au with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(g) frame or mirror any part of ajp.com.au without our prior written authorisation;
(h) use code or other devices containing any reference to ajp.com.auto direct other persons to any other web page;
(i) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of ajp.com.au or cause any other person to do so; or
(j) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on ajp.com.au.
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via ajp.com.au, you:
(a) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form and for any purpose;
(b) except where expressly stated otherwise, also grant each user of ajp.com.au a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form for any purpose, subject to the Conditions;
(c) warrant that you have the right to grant the above mentioned licences;
(d) warrant that the Material does not breach the Conditions; and
(e) unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- monitor the use of PSi and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Conditions or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on ajp.com.au by any person other than us. We do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you do not have any right, title or interest in or to any proprietary rights relating to ajp.com.au.
ajp.com.au contains Material that is protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. Except where expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, you may reproduce and display the Material on ajp.com.au for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Except for the temporary copy held in your computer’s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, stored, reproduced, published, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part without our prior written approval or the written approval of our licensor.
In particular, you may not use any Material on ajp.com.au to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, internet site or other means of distribution.
Nothing displayed on ajp.com.au should be construed as granting any right of use in relation to any logo, masthead or trade mark without the express written consent of the relevant owner.
Third party websites, advertising and activities we may feature or display links and pointers to websites operated by third parties on ajp.com.au. Such websites do not form part of the ajp.com.au, and APPco PTY LTD and are not under our control. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with any such website. If you connect to third party websites, you leave ajp.com.au entirely at your own risk.
You must not link ajp.com.au with other website (or otherwise authorise any other person to link from a third party website to) without our prior written consent.
Post Script may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
If you contact a third party using functionality provided on Post Script, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for this.
You use ajp.com.au at your sole risk.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, any other users’ use of, access to or conduct in connection ajp.com.au in any circumstance.
In these terms and conditions:
‘Conditions’ means these terms and conditions, together with the APPco PTY LTD and any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on ajp.com.au.
‘ajp.com.au’ means all of the websites that we own and/or operate from time to time, regardless of how those websites are accessed by users (including via the internet, mobile phone or any other device).