“Seeing this article made me wish once more that the States and Territories could get together and create a uniform therapeutic poisons law. It’s been done with healthcare professionals registration (very nearly) and electronic transactions. Progress is being made with Evidence Acts. That’s three very different areas in which agreement has been achieved – why not poisons?”
- Reality discharge plannning
- Public Hospitals and non-PBS items on safety net?
- AI and the future of Pharmacy
- Epsom Salts, stale beer and mouthwash
- Faxed script responsibility
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.