“Community pharmacists will often describe a lack of career pathways, some take the risk and purchase a business, some engage in additional professional services such as medication reviews, becoming a diabetes educator, or return to higher education. It became clear to me when I sold my business, that although I still wanted to be a community pharmacist, I needed something more than being a locum manager……”
- Should Location Rules be Abolished?
- Pharmacy does it for free!
- What are your experiences with obtaining finance from the ‘big four’ banks?
- Reevaluation of Asthma Diagnosis
- Oh no they don’t!
- New Health Minister – Congratulations
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.