“A dumb question, but I am curious. Dispense software by definition records all the necessary information required for prescriptions including S8s. Why is there still a need for handwritten registers or DD-Book? It would seem an unnecessary additional expense and double-handling (at least in QLD)..”
- Forum: Should Location Rules be Abolished?
- Forum: old drugs new uses
- Why not have the option of prepurchasing SN/CN cards?
- New Health Minister – Congratulations
- Pharmacist led interventions improve outcomes
- Dry sockets
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.