“i speak with many young pharmacists (and most pharmacists are young to me these days) and I have observed these new comers place a different meaning to the term ‘dispensed’ to me.
When I qualified as a pharmacist, the word dispensed described what was given out to the consumer. However, these ‘young pharmacists’ think dispensed means what data is put into the computer so to this subset, a correct dispensing can result in the wrong product being handed out.
From my point of view, a correctly dispensed item is a desirable outcome.”
- Sunday penalty rates cut in half
- Show us ya scripts on file
- Labelling inhalers and eye drops?
- Pharmacists to help take on a quarter of GP appointments
- Pharmacies slammed for stocking CMs
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.