“The patient is applying Seda-Gel to the local area every two hours for pain relief. Seda-gel contains lignocaine. This does numb the area. My concern is would the lignocaine used for so long to this area be inhibiting the wound healing process of the dry sockets?”
- Should Location Rules be Abolished
- CHF calls for scrapping of PBS copayment increases and electronic SN recording
- Why not have the option of prepurchasing SN/CN cards?
- reading batch numbers and expiriy dates
- Pharmacist led interventions improve outcomes
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.