“Landmark declaration agreeing to combat antimicrobial resistance signed by 193 countries at the United Nations General Assembly….
…. By 2050, if left unchecked, drug-resistant infections will kill 10 million people a year and cost the worldwide economy $100 trillion. Chemotherapy would not be possible and even simple surgeries, such as hip operations, could be become life-threatening.”
Other current topics in the AJP Discussion Forum include:
- Call for critical reflection from Indigenous Allied Health Association
- What do we want? eHealth! When do we want it? Now!
- 4 must ask questions when suppying medication
- Pharmacists should address core services first
- Safety Net Issued on Reg 24
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.