“Why do people open very small isolated pharmacies in areas where the population is not enough to sustain your usual pharmacy. And then advertise for relief pharmacists doing 20 scripts/day, and paying….$60/hr + super first week and $45/hr + super second week. How can this be viable? Can anyone explain this business model to me?”
Other current topics in the AJP Discussion Forum include:
- Faxed script responsibility
- Is King Review panel member compromised?
- All GP practices would benefit from the expertise of a pharmacist
- Merchant Fees – disadvantaging small, independent retailers?
- Rural Pharmacist shortage
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.