Forum: Supply of Ventolin and Epipen to childcare facility

Heart Foundation: little boy sliding down bouncy castle ramp
Small boy jumping down the slide on an inflatable bouncy castle
"What are the regulations re supplying the above items to a childcare facility in QLD? In the past, I have supplied Epipen and Ventolin to a primary school but sighted a letter from the school principal as well as a permission letter from Qld Health." Post a comment.   Other current topics in the AJP

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous Research roundup
Next Who takes the most vitamins?