“I had the unpleasant experience last week of working while sick (not the first time). I woke up at 3am when gastro hit and was up most of the morning suffering from its effects. And ended up working a 10hr shift, even though I was exhausted, wanting to curl up and sleep on the dispensary floor (while taking the best symptom relief I could think of)……”
Other current topics in the AJP Discussion Forum include:
- Faxed script responsibility
- Is King Review panel member compromised?
- All GP practices would benefit from the expertise of a pharmacist
- Merchant Fees – disadvantaging small, independent retailers?
- Rural Pharmacist shortage
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.