Methotrexate misadventure


pharmacist double checking prescription
Following a patient’s death, PDL has issued a reminder to pharmacists to exercise their own judgement about whether it’s safe to dispense a prescribed medicine An inquest into the death of 77-year-old Melbourne man Ian John Gilbert found that his death due to methotrexate toxicity was “needless and entirely preventable”. He had complained of a

This content is restricted. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous $2.7M pharmacy sale goes bust
Next The week in review