Mum calls for pharmacy double-check after toddler overdose

South Australian mum wants Pharmacy Board intervention to prevent medication errors News Corp media has reported on the case of Donald Mudge, a 20-month-old who was given a massive overdose of his epilepsy medication, allegedly due to a medication error. Mudge’s mother, Jessica Smith, is calling in the Daily Telegraph for the Pharmacy Board to

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous Health practitioner ombudsman highlights increase in approaches
Next BioCeuticals issues product recall