Stories relating to Chemist Warehouse again monopolised AJP reader interest over the last month, with pay and errors also rating
Pharmacists’ fascination with all things relating to Chemist Warehouse continues unabated in 2021. Looking back at our last month’s stories, three of the top 4 most read articles were about the discount giant.
As always, stories relating to pay and conditions, and to intentional or accidental errors, also rated highly.
These were the ten most read stories on our website from the 10 March to 10 April
- TGA fines Chemist Warehouse
- CWH the ‘worst offender’ on pay: union
- Pharmacist error lands patient in ED
- CWH pinged over ad claims
- Could poor pay deter best candidates?
- Pharmacist’s fraud ‘unusually sinister’ says sentencing judge
- Inappropriate prescribing lead to ‘tragic’ outcome
- Chronic understaffing, high stress and low pay
- ‘I was steeped in shame’
- 20mg instead of 2mg of hydromorphone