Woman overdoses on drugs prescribed by boyfriend

A woman died after taking a cocktail of drugs prescribed by her doctor boyfriend Coroner Simon Cooper found that Pamela Diane McCall died in February 2013 from an overdose of alcohol and prescription drugs bought at a local Tasmanian pharmacy. The drugs were prescribed for her by her partner, Dr Stephen Bennett. Ms McCall met

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous J&J ordered to pay $150m fine
Next Research roundup