World news wrapup: 23 June 2016

mortar and pestle
Our wrapup of pharmacy news from around the world Loveland, Colorado: A pharmacy’s dosage error may have caused the death of an eight-year-old boy, Denver7 reports. According to the station Jake Steinbrecher, who had for three years been taking Clonidine to help manage his hyperactivity, immediately had a reaction when he took his usual dose

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous Suspended pharmacist blames Boots pressure
Next 'If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys' - the week's best comments