One of the busiest threads in the AJP Discussion Forum to date (39 posts so far) continues to attract comment from AJP readers.
The post began with David Haworth’s comment that ‘The rural pharmacist shortage is really starting to bite hard. The regional town I am in has at least four pharmacies looking for permanent pharmacists.’
If you haven’t already had a look, you can do so here.
Other current topics in the AJP Discussion Forum include:
- Off to the gym — where is it again?
- Public Hospitals and non-PBS items on safety net?
- AI and the future of Pharmacy
- Epsom Salts, stale beer and mouthwash
- Faxed script responsibility
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.