The post began with David Haworth’s comment that ‘The rural pharmacist shortage is really starting to bite hard. The regional town I am in has at least four pharmacies looking for permanent pharmacists.’
If you haven’t already had a look, you can do so here.
- Off to the gym — where is it again?
- Public Hospitals and non-PBS items on safety net?
- AI and the future of Pharmacy
- Epsom Salts, stale beer and mouthwash
- Faxed script responsibility
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.