“‘We have an invisible owner who has had nothing to do with the pharmacy and doesn’t communicate with us at all…’ Taken on its own it’s pretty gobsmacking quote. The situation it represents is not all that unusual however. Somewhere along the line we have lost the notion of ‘personal span of control and responsibility’ in pharmacy ownership…”
- Agreeing to allow someone to come back and pay later
- Chased after a shoplifter. What next?
- 28 day vs 30 day pack sizes, why?
- I’m a doctor, but don’t have my script pad
- eRx/Medview and new Victorian prescription requirements
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.