What were the 10 most-read feature articles on our website this year?
A look at the most-read feature articles on the AJP website in 2018 reveals a real mixed bag of topics and story dates.
While the readership quantities were discreet to 2018 readers, three of the stories that made the top 10 were actually first published in 2016 – a sign that these issues and articles are obviously still highly relevant to our readers (they were those at number 3, 6 and 9).
In contrast, coming in at 10 was our very recent feature on the Health Destination pharmacy program which was only published a little over a month ago.
Career development, changes to the profession and technology, in particular, were the key topic areas that readers wanted to read in long-form this year.
Here are the 10 most read feature articles on the AJP website during 2018:
- 15 ideas for your pharmacy career
- Pharmacist prescribing by 2020? What you need to know
- Robots give rise to the future of pharmacy dispensing
- Do you charge for patient services and support?
- What’s Trending: Technology in Pharmacy
- New morning after pill makes it difficult to choose which to take
- ‘We’re part of the community’
- How Priceline Pharmacy plans to dominate the beauty space
- Why I love working for Chemist Warehouse
- What ever happened to Health Destination Pharmacy?