What are the topics and issues our readers have been focusing on over the Christmas and New year period?
Crime, regulatory issues and pay dominated the list of our most popular stories during December and the first half of this month.
These are the ten most clicked stories on the AJP website from 1 December 2020 to 14 January 2021
- Pharmacist assaults woman in consult room
- Missing methadone, forged scripts and a slew of restricted drugs
- Pharmacist salary update
- Recalls underway
- Suspended pharmacist in ‘shock and disbelief’
- Pharmacy worker has COVID-19, CWH on watch list
- Convicted pharmacist struck off over illegal vaccine supply
- Penalties of nearly $200k for breaches
- A ‘fundamental failure of responsibility’
- Updating the label