What were the ten most read stories on the AJP website over the last month?
The last month saw Chemist Warehouse, legal issues and wages again dominate the news on our website. The highest read story of the previous 31 days, regarding CWH, racked up an impressive 10,930 clicks!
The top ten most clicked articles from 12 August – 12 September were:
- Chemist Warehouse linked to big money
- Australian pharmacies selling contaminated supplements
- What really happened?
- Case dismissed
- ‘Chemists’ accused of pocketing a third of PBS spend
- Ex-pharmacist pleads ignorance in Court of Appeals
- Behind the counter
- Don’t allow CWH monopoly: Guild
- PPA launches unfair dismissal case
- Pharmacist wages in the spotlight