Here’s everything you need to know to take part
Whether you’re attending APP or not this year, you can enter the talent competition either on-stage or remotely. Here’s how:
1) Register your entry here and let us know if you’ll be performing at the AJP stage or remotely.
2) Remote entries – please take a few minutes to record your entry and send it to us. Here are some tips to make it as easy as possible:
- Recording – Please use your smartphone or tablet to record:
- Position your device in landscape mode
- Ensure you’re in the frame 😉
- Make sure the sound is audible, e.g. reduce background noise, and ensure your volume is around the midway mark
- Tip: Check with a 30-second test run first before creating your final video
- Please keep maximum length of video to approximately three minutes
- Submitting – Please upload your video to your favourite cloud-based sharing platform (e.g. DropBox, Google Drive etc), and send the link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure the link provides access and the file can be downloaded.
3) Deadline for all entries is Saturday 22 May 2021.
4) A People’s Choice poll will decide on the winning entries in both pharmacist and industry categories. This poll will run on AJP’s website and Facebook page. The winners will be announced in June 2021.
5) Winners are grinners – we ask that our eventual lucky winners share a selfie with their trophy.
6) Permission – by submitting your entry you give the AJP/APPco permission to share your video on its website and social media platforms as part of the Pharmacy’s Got Talent competition.
Any questions? Contact us.