Pharmeducation Clinical update 2018 to be held in the Harbour City
After a successful Broome conference earlier this year, Pharmeducation is hosting a one-day seminar in March 2018.
This seminar will cover popular topics such as microbiome and probiotics, pain management and NSAIDs, oral health conditions and long-term use of corticosteroids.
Presenters include Professor Jeff Hughes, Dr Geraldine Moses and Debbie Rigby.
The event will be held at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, Sydney on Saturday 3rd March 2018.
Earlybird registration is open now. Click here for more information
The full list of topics to be covered is, as follows:
- Drug effects on the microbiome
- Probiotics: what’s the evidence?
- Managing side effects of long-term corticosteroids
- Choosing the right pain management
- NSAIDs: risks, harms and place in therapy
- Ten things to know about common oral health conditions