Explainer: what is nitrous oxide (or nangs) and how dangerous is it?

Nitrous oxide has been used as an anaesthetic for over 100 years. Shutterstock
by Stephen Bright, Edith Cowan University and Nicole Lee, Curtin University Media reports last week linked the use of “nangs” to the death of a teenager at schoolies week on the Gold Coast. Hamish Bidgood died when he fell from a balcony. He and his friends had reportedly been using “nangs” that day. Nangs is

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous ‘Burp-back’ highlighted in fish oil case
Next Bad Santa burglary bid