What were our 20 most popular stories during 2019?
As 2019 draws to a close, we will look back at the stories that engaged our readers during the year.
Today, we look at the 20 most clicked stories on our website during 2019. In coming issues, we will look at the most read business columns, CPD articles, features, opinion pieces and others. We will also review our most popular social media posts during the year.
The top 20 stories of 2019:
- World Pharmacists Day 2019: Safe and effective medicines for all
- Pharmacists better at prescribing: study
- What are the 2019 flu vaccines?
- Woman dumps poo at Chemist Warehouse
- Coroner warns against daily long-term paracetamol use
- ‘The blue inhaler is a killer.’
- Chemist Warehouse linked to big money
- Pharmacists warned on pholcodine cough mixtures
- New treatment for psoriasis
- Dentist’s ‘alarming misunderstanding’ of pharmacist role
- A decade pretending to be a pharmacist
- Easing anxiety
- Fancy a $174,000-a-year salary?
- Australian pharmacies selling contaminated supplements
- Who are the 14 most influential people in pharmacy?
- Uptick in employee pharmacist wages
- Pay up 21%
- Reprimand after self-prescribing
- Intranasal naloxone now available in Australia
- Pharmacists among those fired, sued in fentanyl deaths case
Our stories recorded some fantastic click rates during the year, with a number going ‘viral’. Our top story recorded 19,302 page views and 15,575 unique page views.
In fact, each of the first 10 stories in the list above received more than 10,000 unique page views.
We would like to thank all our readers for their ongoing support during the year.