Blaze guts town’s only pharmacy

An electrical fault in a power board is being blamed for igniting a blaze that has caused hundreds of thousands worth of damage to a rural pharmacy.  Residents in the South Australian town of Freeling could be without a pharmacy for up to two months, after a fire ripped through its only dispensary on Tuesday

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous World news wrapup: 9 February 2023
Next Avoid pregabalin during pregnancy: TGA