Boy’s methadone death was in ‘high-risk’ circumstances

A pharmacist who dispensed methadone to parents of a boy who died from ingesting the drug has suggested a “better system” for informing employee pharmacists, especially when owners are absent – and a coroner agrees Deputy state coroner Carmel Forbes has released her findings in relation to the August 2018 death of a six-year-old boy

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous ‘They have supported my family for generations’
Next World News Wrapup: 28 March 2024