An unusual story tops the list of our 10 most read stories during the previous month
Chemist Warehouse and pharmacist misconduct once again dominate the list of the 10 most clicked AJP stories over the previous month.
Topping the latest list is a very unusual story where a customer deposited a bag of human faeces on a CWH pharmacy counter in protest after being refused access to the pharmacy bathroom.
In fact, CWH feature in four of the top five stories for the month.
Here’s the full list of our most read stories from 10 June – 10 July 2017:
- Woman dumps poo at Chemist Warehouse
- Pharmacist who dispensed over 143,000 Oxycontin tablets banned
- EBOS to take over CWH supply
- CWH article doesn’t fly with Guild
- CWH gave me a job when no one else would: student
- Penalty over $22k pharmacy fraud
- $2.7 million pharmacy sale goes bust
- A ‘needless and entirely preventable death’: coroner
- Pharmacy ownership rules “irrelevant”
- “Do not employ”