An AusPharm member states: “I feel like I’m just not understanding something. Following an article on here today about what the Guild has to say about undermining our roles as pharmacists if codeine is upscheduled, I’m left confused. Given that all the information we have clearly states that codeine in OTC preparations is subtherapeutic, isn’t it more undermining to sell something that we KNOW doesn’t work, has side effects and is addictive?…”
- Agreeing to allow someone to come back and pay later
- Chased after a shoplifter. What next?
- 28 day vs 30 day pack sizes, why?
- I’m a doctor, but don’t have my script pad
- eRx/Medview and new Victorian prescription requirements
Click here to visit the AJP Discussion Forum.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here.