What were our 10 best-read business-related stories in 2018?
These were the 10 most read business columns, features and stories on the AJP website during 2018:
- A point of difference
- Coming ready or not
- How CWH and Amcal are owning the pharmacy catalogue space
- Data breach law coming into effect
- Mandatory data breach notification laws
- ‘Well funded’ MedAdvisor drives new initiatives
- Strides buys at Aspen, revives Arrow Pharmaceuticals
- What makes a good pharmacy owner?
- Who’s earning the big money?
- Sigma net profit drops 10.5%
Leading the way was an article looking at how Priceline Pharmacy competes with discounters and focuses on professional services.
In second place was a piece from the beginning of the year examining 10 steps pharmacies could take to help them compete in the post-codeine rescheduling world. It seems like an eternity ago…
The remainder of the list includes articles looking at catalogues, new data breach laws and their impact, industry results and movements and ownership, among others.
Click here to see our top 10 overall stories for 2018