Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited has named GSK as Supplier of the Year, at API’s annual Supplier Excellence Awards in Melbourne.
API’s CEO and MD, Stephen Roche, said that GSK’s continuous growth across categories, combined with first to market opportunities, exclusive launches and compelling product offers made it a stand out choice for the overall award.
“GSK’s complete approach to building business allows us to have conversations that start with the needs of consumers and then construct strong collaborative plans to execute together. They have been a role model business partner over the last 12 months,” Roche said.
API’s Supplier Excellence Awards also recognised Innovation, Supply Chain, Loyalty, Categories, Training & Brands.
A Sisterhood Foundation Award was also presented, to recognise those who excelled in raising awareness and funds for the Foundation.
This award was won by L’Oreal for its outstanding support across all events and promotions. L’Oreal also took out Beauty Supplier of the Year, Priceline Pharmacy Supplier of the Year and the Innovation Excellence Award for its L’Oreal Magic Retouch.
In addition to the overall award, GSK also won the Health Supplier of the Year Award.
All the category winners:
- API Supplier of the Year – GSK
- Sisterhood Foundation Award – L’Oreal
- Priceline Pharmacy Supplier of the Year – L’Oreal
- Club Premium Supplier of the Year – Swisse
- Pharmacist Advice Supplier of the Year –Bayer
- Soul Pattinson Supplier of the Year – Beiersdorf
- Excellence in Training Award – Fit Bioceuticals
- Loyalty Program Support Award – Procter & Gamble
- Supply Chain Efficiency Award – Merck Sharp & Dohme
- New Supplier Excellence Award – The Proactiv Company
- Innovation Excellence Award – L’Oreal for L’Oreal Magic Retouch
- Ethicals Supplier of the Year – Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Health Supplier of the Year – GSK
- Personal Care Supplier of the Year – RB
- Beauty Supplier of the Year – L’Oreal