What were the ten most read stories in pharmacy over the last month?
Battles between the Pharmacy Guild and the Federal Government, stories about the financial arrangements of Chemist Warehouse/My Chemist and issues of professional misconduct dominated our latest list of most clicked stories.
Here are the ten most read stories on the AJP website from 15 March – 15 April 2019:
- This means war
- Is the Guild a major barrier for pharmacists…?
- My Chemist owners skyrocket up rich list
- Suspended pharmacist just kept working
- Photocopied script dispensed 60 times
- CWH speaks out on strike
- What are the 2019 flu vaccines?
- One nation donation was for events: Guild
- Guild wins script length war
- Suspended after treating family