One quarter oppose mandatory vax

The majority of our readers agree that COVID-19 vaccination should be compulsory for pharmacy staff A recent poll run by the AJP over the past three weeks reveals that 75% of our readers (1143 votes) agree with mandatory COVID-19 vaccination of pharmacy staff as a response to the pandemic. The remaining 25% do not agree

This content is restricted to registered users only. If you have already registered on the AJP website please login below, Or you can Register for free.

Forgot Password?Why do I need to login & stay in?

Previous The bare bones
Next The week in review