Cyber security, rural pharmacy allowances, education and shopping mall profitability. Take a peek inside our March print journal
The March edition of the AJP magazine should be landing in your mailbox (or your e-mail box if you subscribe to the electronic version) this week.
This month’s edition, the second in our new look magazine format, takes an in-depth look at some of the key ongoing issues in pharmacy. These include:
- Is the new rural, regional and remote pharmacy allowance missing the mark and leaving pharmacies (and pharmacists) worse off than under previous arrangements?
- Is pharmacy doing enough to protect patient data and their own information? We take a look at the latest developments in cyber security
- Bruce Annabel and Mal Scrymgeour cast their business minds over the state of play with shopping malls. These are in decline, so what should pharmacy owners do? When is it time to cut their losses?
- Our clinical features cover the latest developments, advice and research in topical corticosteroids and in eye health
- Our CPD accredited education articles include: Post-traumatic stress disorder; Lung function tests; Managing sleep health with complementary medicines; and Consent in community pharmacy.
One new section introduced in this issue is our topical Debate. In the first of these we present two sides of the discussion around pharmacists being embedded in aged care and other settings.
The Debate will run every second month, alternating with our pharmacist Profile.
If you are not a current subscriber to the monthly AJP print or e-magazine, or are having trouble with receiving your issue, please email us at: AppcoAdmin@appco.com.au