New scholarship set up by Sirianni family to support pharmacy’s leaders and owners of tomorrow
Well-known pharmacy consultants and supporters Frank and Mina Sirianni have announced the creation of the Sirianni Scholarship for Future Pharmacist Leaders.
Frank and Mina have been working and consulting to Australian pharmacy owners and
pharmacists for 39 years, while their children Christian and Natalie have also both joined the family
business and been working in pharmacy for over 10 years each.
In order to give back to the pharmacy community and industry, Frank and Mina have this year created The Sirianni Scholarship for Future Pharmacist Leaders.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide learning opportunities for junior pharmacists who are looking to become pharmacy owners in the future, and set up a mentorship program to help them achieve their goals sooner.
A total of 5 scholarships will be awarded in 2019. Each winner of a scholarship will receive the following:
- Free attendance at the 2019 Medici Capital Pharmacy Ownership Ready Conference
including accommodation and flights. The conference is being held in Melbourne on
Monday 29 to Tuesday 30 April 2019.
- Mentorship package of 6 phone calls with Frank Sirianni over a period of 1 year.
- Free attendance at the 2019 Medici Capital Pharmacy Industry Dinner in nearest
capital city (travel and accommodation not included).
The total value of each scholarship is approximately $2,500.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit a response to the following statement (maximum of 500 words): “The opportunities I see for the future of pharmacy…”
Applications will be judged by a panel of Frank Sirianni, Mina Sirianni and a current pharmacy owner.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “The Sirianni Scholarship Application”.
All applications should include the name, phone, email and current address for the applicant. They should also include a short bio of no more than 100 words (not included in 500 word limit above).
Applications close: Tuesday 12 March 2019 at 5pm.
Conditions of Entry:
- The judges’ decision for the scholarship winners will be final.
- There will be no transfers or refunds if a scholarship winner is unable to attend the
dates of the conference or dinners.
- Flights and accommodation for the Medici Capital Pharmacy Ownership Ready.
- Conference will be booked by Medici Capital and are for the scholarship winner only.
For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org