New service takes product sampling to a new level
New sampling service MySamples has launched this week, promising an “entirely new approach for sampling to registered healthcare professionals (HCP)”.
Sampling is now “On Demand”, and it actively connects the HCP and pharmaceutical companies.
HCPs can order sample and starter packs of the products they need, when they need them, from the pharmaceutical companies they know, all from the one place – and have them dispatched the next business day.
Launching with products across Allergy, Bone Health, Childrens Health, Cold & Flu, Constipation, ENT, Eye Care, Mens Health, Pregnancy, Sport and Womens Health, MySamples will change the way that our industry places its products in the hands of Healthcare professionals and their patients.
Additional products in Analgesics/Pain, Dermatology and Smoking Cessation are listing shortly.
In addition to requesting samples, each product listed gives the HCP an option to “Request a Rep visit, or more information”, or to “Send me a deal sheet to purchase this product” (for pharmacists).
The five key benefits of the service to pharmacists are:
- Not having to wait for a sampling campaign to arrive – it is an “On Demand” service that the HCP controls. (Timing)
- Each sample request offers the option to request a rep visit, or more info about the product. This allows the HCP to engage with the manufacturers and assists with organising Product Training. (Education)
- Each sample request offers the option to “be sent a deal sheet to buy this product”. This gives the Pharmacist direct contact with the company, and exposure to deals that they may not be aware of. (Financial)
- Access to multiple brands across multiple categories and Manufacturers in one place. (Convenience)
- Pharmacist receives regular updates about new product listings for samples to request. This gives them access to the latest developments to assist with treating their patients (Market awareness).