Pharmacists’ Support Service (PSS) says it is a good time to support the work of PSS and pharmacy colleagues with a tax deductible donation before 30 June
John Coppock, President of the Pharmacists’ Support Service (PSS) says it is a good time to support the work of PSS with a tax deductible donation before 30 June 2018.
“All donations are welcome, whether a one off or a regular monthly gift,” says Mr Coppock.
“PSS needs the ongoing financial support of the profession to continue supporting our pharmacy colleagues, especially as the use of the service continues to increase.”
Compelling reasons to donate to PSS are:
- All pharmacists, interns and pharmacy students in Australia are eligible to receive support – PSS is there for the whole profession.
- PSS gives non-judgmental support whatever the situation.
- PSS is available every day between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm EST on 1300 244 910.
- All volunteers taking the calls are pharmacists or retired pharmacists who undertake training to provide support over the phone.
- Calls to PSS have continued to increase in the last 12 months and this is increasing operating expenses.
- You never know when you or a colleague may need PSS.
- PSS supports pharmacists so that pharmacists can continue to care for the Australian community.
Click the Donate Now button on
You will be then access the PSS online giving portal, hosted by Give Now https://www.givenow.com.au/pharmacistssupportservice.
Choose a one-off donation or elect to make a regular monthly gift.
PSS thanks these organisations, all represented on its Management Committee, for their ongoing commitment to PSS:
- Australian Friendly Societies Pharmacies Association
- Pharmaceutical Defence Ltd
- Pharmacy Guild of Australia
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Pharmaceutical Society of Victoria Ltd
- Professional Pharmacists Australia
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
- National Australian Pharmacy Students’ Association.