What were our readers viewing over the previous month?
Regulatory issues, errors and complaints about prices or work conditions lead the way in our list of the top ten stories on our website over the last month.
Here are the top tens stories on our site from 15 June to 15 July:
- Dispensing error on pharmacist’s first day
- Failure to question GP leads to reprimand
- Pharmacist reprimanded over inappropriate patient relationships
- Complaints over pharmacy cannabis prices
- Pharmacists to supply Moderna vax from September
- Poor wages, lack of support sees mum leaving community pharmacy
- TGA does ‘terrible job’ on CMs, say critics
- Looking after your inventory
- Accused pharmacist suspended
- New medicine advice warnings issued