AJP placed as the number one in pharmacy media in the latest reader survey
The latest syndicated independent pharmacist readership survey has confirmed what we— and you, our readers, already know—the AJP continues to be pharmacy’s number one source of news, views, information and education, and across multiple media formats.
According to the Pharmacy Publications & Digital 2019 report, by Competitive Advantage Research:
- The AJP enjoys the highest readership of all pharmacy titles, with 71% of pharmacists having read an issue of the journal during the past month—our nearest competitor was read by just 54%.
- The AJP is no. 1 for depth of readership.
- The AJP is no. 1 for ‘commentary and analysis’.
- The AJP also ranked no. 1 for CPD education.
- AJP.com.au is the most frequently-visited website.
- AJP Daily is the most-read e-newsletter.
I would like to extend our gratitude to all of our readers. We appreciate your patronage and support, and we promise to continue delivering to you all the content that you need.