How many pharmacies have signed up to My Health Record so far? And how many prescriptions have been uploaded?
AJP has looked at the latest statistics on the My Health Record, which are current as of 3 June 2018.
Here are the top 10 numbers:
1) 5.84 million people have registered for a My Health Record across Australia.
2) 5.97 million clinical documents have been uploaded to people’s My Health Records.
3) 12,284 healthcare organisations are connected, including GP organisations, hospitals, pharmacies and aged care services.
4) This includes 2,797 pharmacies now connected.
5) 19.9 million medication prescription and dispense records have been uploaded – 15.6 million of these are prescription documents, while 4.3 million are dispense documents.
6) 286 million Pharmaceutical Benefits Reports have been uploaded.
7) 414 million Medicare/DVA Benefits Reports have been uploaded.
8) 2.3 million Australian Immunisation Register documents have been uploaded.
9) 1.8 million shared health summaries and 1.9 million discharge summaries have been uploaded to the system.
10) The state that has the most individuals with a My Health Record is Queensland with 31% of the population, followed by ACT (27%), and Northern Territory/New South Wales (both 24%). The state with least My Health Records is Victoria at 19%.
Find out more about My Health Record here.