What were the 10 most-clicked stories on our website over the holiday season?
Here are the 10 most-clicked stories on the AJP website from 1 December 2018 till 10 January 2019.
As is fairly common, stories about Chemist Warehouse, work and pay issues, and legal stories dominate the list for the latest month and a half.
In one surprise, a story from June 2018 reappeared – presumably due to it appearing in late December in our list of the most popular stories of 2018.
Here’s the list:
- CWH RESTRUCTURING TO FULL FRANCHISE MODEL
- PHARMACISTS’ WORK VALUE CASE WEIGHED UP
- API ANNOUNCES PROPOSAL TO MERGE WITH SIGMA
- PHARMACIST ‘HORRIFIED’ WITH HIS ACTIONS
- COMMUNITY PHARMACY SHORTAGES DRIVING SALARY GROWTH
- STRUCK OFF FOR STEALING OVER 10,000 ENDONE TABLETS
- ‘LAUGHED OUT OF A CHEMIST SHOP’
- WOMAN DUMPS POO AT CHEMIST WAREHOUSE
- ‘THE OWNER OF THE PHARMACY IS ALWAYS ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE’
- DHL PARTNERS WITH CWH